Saturday, January 20, 2018

1/16-1/18

I decided to drop my old outline format since it wasn't working for me and the intense detail I was putting into it was actually kind of stressing me out since I didn't have the content of every conversation and interaction worked out. I had to gloss over some conversations I planned to happen, and I ended up pretty paranoid that not having everything planned was going to lead to disastrous plot holes later on.
So I redid my entire outline, but this time more informally, under the assumption no one else was really going to use them except me, and therefore I'm the only one who really needs to understand what's going on.
Hence, every outline major point is written as if it were a meme or a sensational newspaper headline. It's great. I'm kind of having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment