Monday, September 11, 2017

Today I made some more outlines and crossed off definitively 2 ideas, including the one I came up with last class. I felt it was too vague and hinted at a lot but some of the tropes I wanted to use might have made it a lot easier for me to fall into plot holes. I returned to another idea I had considered from the beginning, but I haven't finished the outline yet so I need to figure out how long it will run and how confident I feel in my inspiration for the plot before I definitively commit to it. I also realized if I don't want to write 70+ chapters for my original idea, I could always split it into two books and just write one for my thesis. Also I'm having a hard time coming up with titles. I don't want to be ridiculously overdramatic, but I don't want it to be cliche or boring either.

1 comment: